Telephone installation is the responsibility of the tenant and should be arranged well in advance of the move-in date. Although your telephone service provider is your selection, the Landlord utilizes Horizon Communications Technologies Inc. to manage and maintain the building riser system. Therefore, it is necessary for tenants to coordinate with Horizon Communications Technologies Inc. to bring phone lines from the Main Point of Entry (MPOE) on ground floor up to the floor and into the suite, terminating at the phone backboard. Tenants should contact Horizon Communications Technologies Inc. at (866) 361-3232. The Property Management Office will coordinate and assist as may be needed.
All phone, computer and data lines must be plenum approved. This is a requirement of the local fire department for all tenants, and for fire/life safety reasons is strictly enforced. All cabling and phone/data vendors must provide a certificate of insurance including coverage as follows:
- Commercial General Liability Insurance - $2,000,000 General Aggregate; $2,000,000 Products/Completed Operations Aggregate; $1,000,000 Each Occurrence; $1,000,000 Personal & Advertising Injury; $5,000 Per Person Medical Payments
- Umbrella / Excess - $4,000,000 General Aggregate; $4,000,000 Each Occurrence
- Business Auto Liability Insurance - $1,000,000 Each Occurrence, including hired and non-owned auto coverage
- Worker’s Compensation - Statutory amount for State of California
- Employer’s Liability - $1,000,000 Bodily injury by disease per person; $1,000,000 Bodily injury by accident policy limit; $1,000,000 Bodily injury by disease policy limit.
- An additional insured endorsement must be provided as follows: The Prudential Insurance Company of America, PRISA 2020 Main and Cushman & Wakefield of California, Inc., their subsidiaries, directors, agents and employees